Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am alone...


Im sitting here alone

realising your gone

i know i cant change things

i know i was wrong


they all say i dont need you

they all say im better off

they dont understand i love you

yet i never said it enough


i regret what i did

but i cant take it back

wish i could hold you

i want you back


i know you deserve better

i know im messed up

but cant go on without you

i miss you so much


baby im sorry

i know i said it before

i mean it more than ever

knowing our loves now behind a closed door


i didnt realise what i had

till i lost you

my heart bleeds inside

i cant forget you


cant you find it in your heart to forgive me

love me once again

tell me everythings alright

tell me its not the end


yet i know the end is now

i know youll never love me again

im sorry baby

that i was the one to let you down

No comments:

Post a Comment