Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Everything!

I like everything about u,

I like the way u make me feel;

I like that what u say is true,

and I can only hope that this “love” is real!


I like the way u talk to me,

when I’m feeling down;

I like the way u treat me,

even though people are around!


I like all the things u say,

I like the way u listen;

I like that u don’t always have it your way,

look at everything I would have been missing!


I like the way u make me smile,

I like the way u make me laugh;

This trip I’m taking is all worthwhile,

this may sound crazy, but u are my other half!


I like the way u treat me,

I like the way u act;

I like the way u tease me,

and laugh when I say you’re “wack!”


I like that we’re always talking,

I like that you don’t act “cool” and “tough;”

I like the way we laugh about u stalking,

and I like that your edges aren’t rough!!


I like that I can tell u anything,

I like the fact that u listen;

I like that u are my everything,

and I like the way your eyes glisten.


I like the way we talk for hours at a time,

I like the way u joke around;

I like the fact that u are mine,

man, I’m so happy that I am found!!


Sometimes I get mad at you,

I don’t like the things you say;

I know you feel this way about me too,

but I know how to put it all away!!


You act weird sometimes,

I don’t understand,

I know this is going to take time,

but I don’t care ‘cause you’re mine!

1 comment: